There are many reasons why couples want a simple, short, legal wedding ceremony – something less than all the ‘bells and whistles’ yet, more special and significant than a ‘registry wedding’ style one.
Therefore, I’m able to offer a personalized low-key and elegant ceremony for you.
- Everything is arranged by phone/email.
- Make contact to introduce ourselves, check for availability, and guide you through the legal requirements of marriage.
- I email you a brief questionnaire to gather some information to craft your ceremony.
- You can write your own vows and include a reading in the ceremony if you want to.
- Using your answers and requests, I draft the ceremony.
- Any changes/additions/deletions are up to you to make.
- On the day, I officiate your ceremony and make sure all the legal requirements are met.
- Please note, this does not include a rehearsal.
Fee – $260.00
Deposit – $130.00; balance is due one week before wedding day.
Marriage licence fee NOT included.
An engagement agreement must be signed, and deposit paid before the questionnaire is sent.
This service is available within the Christchurch environs.
Travel fees apply beyond 15 kms from my home.
PA system for ceremony is available, if needed.
Please contact me if you have any questions about this ceremony option.