“Coaching and mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.”
Are you a new celebrant and looking for guidance to develop your celebrant profile or practice?
Are you looking for some tools to assist in interview techniques, writing a ceremony or presenting?
Are you a new celebrant and looking for some system and process support smarts?
Grow You – Grow Your Business
I offer one-to-one coaching and mentoring designed to assist and support celebrants new to the industry to:
- learn key aspects of being a professional celebrant
- learn best practices based on lessons learnt from experience and network collaboration
- improve interpersonal and communication skills to increase self-confidence
“Coaching and mentoring shortens the learning curve.”
- Coaching / mentoring is via face to face, live chat call, email or by phone.
- Informational handouts are provided to add to your Celebrant toolbox.
- Learn by watching (Prior approval must always be gained from clients to attend a ceremony)
- Learn by doing and be observed to gain feedback (Prior approval must always be gained from clients to attend a ceremony)
Education • Knowledge • Experience
Celebrant since 2017.
- Officiate marriages, funerals and a range of other ceremonies
- Diploma in Celebrant Studies (The Celebrant School)
- Validated member of Celebrants Association of New Zealand (VCANZ)
- Business Mentor with Business Mentors New Zealand
- Past Toastmaster (22 years)
For more information on coaching and mentoring, please make contact for a free no-obligation chat.
P: +64 27 511 0249 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can fill out the form below and I’ll get in contact.